Through January 17, the Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Police Officer. Testing will be held on January 27, 2020. Qualified applicants will be contacted in January with test day instructions upon successful completion of their application.
- $45,272 for P.O.S.T. Certified Officers
- $40,040 for non-P.O.S.T. Certified Officers
- Take-home car program
- 4-day work week
- On-site fitness facilities
- Vacation & sick leave, paid personal days, and paid holidays
- Shift differential pay
- Annual uniform & equipment allowance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- TCRS enhanced retirement
Education and Experience:
The required knowledge, skill, and abilities to satisfactorily perform job duties are normally acquired through attainment of an Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.