Do you know of a struggling family that can’t afford a new car seat or booster? No-cost car seats & boosters are available to caregivers who cannot afford to buy one.
- Applicant must be the primary caregiver at the time of application.
- The child should reside with the applicant.
- Applicant should have an income less than the Federal Poverty Guidelines index based on yearly gross income and household size.
- Applicant must be a Williamson County resident.
- Applicant must complete an in-house, 45-minute self-guided training on general child safety topics.
For more information, call (615) 465-5350
or visit http://williamsoncounty-tn.gov/1761/Child-Passenger-Safety
# # #