At 4pm Tuesday afternoon, officers were advised that a dark-colored Chevy had fled the scene of a crash at Hillsboro Rd. and Mack Hatcher. An officer spotted the vehicle, a short time later, driving down the wrong side of W. Meade Boulevard. Officers determined that the driver, 43-year-old Jose Lucero, was impaired.
Lucero, charged with the offenses below, remains jailed on a $21,000 bond:
DUI – Third Offense;
- Leaving the Scene of a Crash;
- Failure to Report a Crash;
- Driving on a Revoked License;
- Violation of the Implied Consent Law;
- Driving Without Insurance.
Lucero is due in court at 1:00 pm on March 23, 2017.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #